JIM SHRINER'S TOP TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE JOINT HEALTH
Did you know?
Arthri-D3® capsules provide nutritional support in a 100% natural dietary supplement that is fortified with N-Acetyl-Glucosamine, vitamin D3 and a proprietary blend of herbs.
Save on Arthri-D3 With Our
Special Buy 2 Get 1 Free Offer*
* Buy 2 Get 1 offer requires enrollment in our Monthly Replenishment Program where you will conveniently receive one bottle per month at only $79.99 + $7.99 P&H automatically charged to your method of payment which you can call to cancel at any time. Regular retail price is $99.99 + 9.99 P&H.
- Exercise is not only important in staying fit and healthy but
exercise also helps keep those joints healthy! Try not to over exercise
because this will put you at risk of stressing the joints and muscles
possibly even causing even more pain. It is best to gradually increase
the level and amount of physical exercise over a short period of time.
- Eating a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet that includes taking your Arthri-D3®
as recommended each and every day.*
- As much as possible, try to avoid placing too much stress or strain on your joints with
constrictive positions of the joints or with constant repetitive movements.
- STOP SMOKING! Data and research has shown a definite link to smoking and
deterioration of joint health.
- Try to avoid undue stress on your joints at work and home. Look into correcting your
work environment and try to make it more “joint friendly!” Do you use a wrist pad
while typing? Do you maintain good posture at all times? These are just a couple
examples of little things that can add up to HUGE benefits when it comes to your
joints. Don’t forget about sleeping on a supportive mattress!
- Keeping your weight within a healthy range also lessens the burden on your joints.
Just a few extra pounds can wear your joints down over time and cause unnecessary
- It is very important to find ways to reduce or eliminate as much stress as possible from
your life. Stress has been clinically proven to cause irritation and discomfort. Try
additional forms of stress-reducing activities like meditation, therapy, and/or yoga.
- Alternative therapies like acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, osteopathic, or
psychotherapy can help provide relief while you wait for your other lifestyle changes
to take effect.
- Track your discomfort. Keep a detailed journal to track your discomfort. Be sure to
include: date, time of day, activity level, medications, any recent injuries or illness,
diet, and stress levels. Rate your discomfort on a scale of 1-10. This will help you see
if you can identify any patterns in your lifestyle and or eating habits that might be a
cause of additional joint discomfort.
- Saved the best for last… Stop drinking carbonated beverages. The carbonation has
been shown to increase your risk of bone loss by removing calcium from your bones.